19 October 2010

Walking Frannie - Her Boyfriend, Ike

Frannie has herself a boyfriend. His name is Ike and he is a Belgium Shepherd. Every time that Frannie sees him, She becomes very excited, running up to him and trying to entice him to play. She use to bark quite a bit, but I think she has figured out that doesn't work and may in fact be considered bad manners. Now she just follows Ike around, sometimes getting into play stance in front of him. Ike is the only dog that I have ever seen Frannie greet this way

Ike is pretty cool about the whole thing. I expect that Frannie is not his only girlfriend. His owner tells me that there are other dogs that, like Frannie, will only play with Ike. Not sure why this is. Certainly Ike is a handsome dog. And his is well behaved as well. Ike's owner does spend a lot of time training him. What every it is, Frannie seems quite happy with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest in my blog.