05 May 2010

Walking Frannie - Finding Her Voice

I made this video of Frannie a couple of days ago. It is pretty shaky because I was trying to get her to play with me while filming her. The only reason I put it up here is that it actually captures her barking. She does it twice about half way through the film.

I know, many wondered if she actually had a voice. I only heard her bark twice in the year and a half we had her in the USA. But we have notice her doing the a bit more recently. At home she is quiet, although she did let out a bark the other day when a wind caused some drapes to move. So maybe she has a future as a watchdog.

From 2010-05-03

2 comments:

  1. She has indeed finding her voice. How joyful it is to see that. It goes to show how we have so much to learn from our dogs. And how they are not entangled with the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd, perhaps you can update her Volhard drives and see her progress. That would be cool! I bet you'd notice a major change.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your interest in my blog.